This match between Blackpool and Burnley is scheduled for April 18, 2014 at Bloomfield Road Stadium. In this match Blackpool with 20th position will play against Burnley with 2nd position in this championship. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Blackpool to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Burnley in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 63 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Blackpool at 28.6 percent, win of Burnley at 47.6 percent and probability of draw at 23.8 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Burnley (+18) is superior to that of Blackpool (-10). Blackpool had draw in 1 and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Leeds United on April 12, 2014 with score of 2-0. Burnley won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Middlesbrough on April 12, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on April 16, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 3.6 for the win of Blackpool, 3.6 for draw and 1.95 for the win of Burnley in this match.