This match between Bolton Wanderers and Birmingham City is scheduled for May 3, 2014 at Reebok Stadium. In this match Bolton Wanderers with 14th position will play against Birmingham City with 22nd position in this championship. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bolton Wanderers to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bolton Wanderers in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 92 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Bolton Wanderers at 41.3 percent, win of Birmingham City at 30.4 percent and probability of draw at 28.3 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Birmingham City (-13) is inferior to that of Bolton Wanderers (-1). Bolton Wanderers won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Sheffield Wednesday on April 26, 2014 with score of 3-1. Birmingham City lost all of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Wigan Athletic on April 28, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on April 30, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.7 for the win of Bolton Wanderers, 3.3 for draw and 2.6 for the win of Birmingham City in this match.