This match between Hannover 96 and Köln is scheduled for September 25, 2014 at HDI Arena. In this match Hannover 96 with 6th position will play against Köln with 8th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Hannover 96 to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Hannover 96 in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 45 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Hannover 96 at 42.2 percent, win of Köln at 42.2 percent and probability of draw at 15.6 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Köln (+1) is inferior to that of Hannover 96 (+1). Hannover 96 won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Paderborn on September 20, 2014 with score of 2-0. Köln won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Borussia Dortmund on September 21, 2014 when both teams failed to score.
As on September 23, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.29 for the win of Hannover 96, odds of 3.42 for draw and odds of 3.43 for the win of Köln in this match.