This match between Stromgodset and Steaua Bucuresti is scheduled for July 16, 2014 at Marienlyst Stadion. In this match Stromgodset a football club from Norway will play against Steaua Bucuresti from Romania in the forthcoming matches of this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Stromgodset to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Stromgodset in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Stromgodset at 40 percent, win of Steaua Bucuresti at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Steaua Bucuresti is at part to that of Stromgodset. Stromgodset won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Brann on July 12, 2014 with score of 1-0. Steaua Bucuresti won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Astra on July 11, 2014 with score of 1-1.
As on July 15, 2014 10Bet is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.70 for the win of Stromgodset; 10Bet is providing odds of 3.25 for draw and William Hill is providing odds of 2.60 for win of Steaua Bucuresti in this match.