This match between Everton and Sunderland is scheduled for December 26, 2013 at Goodison Park. In this match Everton with 4th position will play against Sunderland with 20th position in this league. Majority of online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Everton to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Everton in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 137 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting betting prediction for the win of Everton at 46.7 percent, win of Sunderland at 37.2 percent and probability of draw at 16.1 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Sunderland (-9) is inferior to that of Everton (+8). Everton won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Swansea City on December 22, 2013 with score of 2-1. Sunderland won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Norwich City on December 21, 2013 when both sides failed to score.
As on December 23, 2013 Betfair is providing best odds for this match as 1.35 for the win of Everton, 4.6 for draw and 10.0 for the win of Sunderland in this match.