This match between AFC Bournemouth and Doncaster Rovers is scheduled for March 1, 2014 at The Gold Sands Stadium. In this match AFC Bournemouth with 17th position will play against Doncaster Rovers with 20th position in this championship. Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of AFC Bournemouth to win this match. The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of AFC Bournemouth in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 11 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of AFC Bournemouth at 54.5 percent, win of Doncaster Rovers at 27.3 percent and probability of draw at 18.2 percent in this match.
The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Doncaster Rovers (-9) is inferior to that of AFC Bournemouth (-4). AFC Bournemouth won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Derby County on February 22, 2014 with score of 1-0. Doncaster Rovers won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Yeovil Town on February 22, 2014 with score 1-0.
As on February 25, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 1.74 for the win of AFC Bournemouth, 3.74 for draw and 5.34 for the win of Doncaster Rovers in this match.