This match between Nürnberg and Bayern München is scheduled for February 8, 2014 at Grundig-Stadion. In this match Nürnberg with 15th position will play against Bayern München with 1st position in this league. Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Bayern München to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Bayern München in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 60 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Nürnberg at 18.3 percent, win of Bayern München at 61.7 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of Bayern München (+17) is superior to that of Nürnberg (-4). Nürnberg won all of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Hertha BSC on February 2, 2014 with score of 3-1. Bayern München won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Eintracht Frankfurt on February 2, 2014 with score of 5-0.
As on February 7, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 13.0 for the win of Nürnberg, 6.5 for draw and 1.2 for the win of Bayern München in this match.