This match between Corinthians and Cruzeiro is scheduled for May 29, 2014 at Estádio Oswaldo Teixeira Duarte. In this match Corinthians with 6th position will play against Cruzeiro with 3rd position in this series. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Corinthians to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Corinthians in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 25 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Corinthians at 40 percent, win of Cruzeiro at 48 percent and probability of draw at 12 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Cruzeiro (+4) is superior to that of Corinthians (+2). Corinthians won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Sport Recife on May 26, 2014 with score of 4-1. Cruzeiro won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Internacional on May 26, 2014 with score of 3-1.
As on May 26, 2014 Marathon is providing best odds for this match as 2.82 for the win of Corinthians and odds of 3.15 for draw in this match. Bet365 is providing odds of 3.00 for win of Cruzeiro in this match.