This match between Cambridge United and Oxford United is scheduled for October 11, 2014 at The R Costings Abbey Stadium. In this match Cambridge United with 16th position will play against Oxford United with 20th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Cambridge United to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Cambridge United in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 20 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Cambridge United at 25 percent, win of Oxford United at 30 percent and probability of draw at 45 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Oxford United (-3) is inferior to that of Cambridge United (-1). Cambridge United won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Burton Albion on October 4, 2014 with score of 3-1. Oxford United won 2, had draw in 2 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Newport County on October 4, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on October 7, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.49 for the win of Cambridge United, odds 3.35 for draw and odds of 3.03 for the win of Oxford United in this match.