This match between Norwich City and Leeds United is scheduled for October 22, 2014 at the Carrow Road Stadium. In this match Norwich City with 4th position will receive Leeds United with 14th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Norwich City to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Norwich City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 34 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Norwich City at 29.4 percent, win of Leeds United at 41.2 percent and probability of draw at 29.4 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Leeds United (-1) is inferior to that of Norwich City (+3). Norwich City won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Fulham on October 18, 2014 with score of 1-0. Leeds United won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Rotherham United on October 18, 2014 with score of 2-1.
As on October 21, 2014 bet365 is providing best odds of 1.50 for the win of Norwich City and odds of 7.50 for win of Leeds United in this match. Pinnacle is providing odds of 4.56 for draw in this match.