This match between Créteil and Châteauroux is scheduled for August 08, 2014 at Stade Dominique Duvauchelle. In this match Créteil with 18th position will play against Châteauroux with 16th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Créteil to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Créteil in this match due to their home ground advantage and superior form.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 18 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Créteil at 38.9 percent, win of Châteauroux at 38.9 percent and probability of draw at 22.2 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Châteauroux (-1) is inferior to that of Créteil (0). Créteil won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Tours on August 1, 2014 with score of 4-2. Châteauroux lost all of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Troyes on August 1, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on August 7, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.806 for the win of Créteil and odds of 5.42 for win of Châteauroux in this match. bet365 is providing odds of 3.60 for draw in this match.