This match between Kyoto Sanga and Fagiano Okayama is scheduled for June 28, 2014 at Kyoto Nishikyogoku Stadium. In this match Kyoto Sanga with 9th position will play against Fagiano Okayama with 5th position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Kyoto Sanga to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Fagiano Okyama in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 6 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Kyoto Sanga at 33.3 percent, win of Fagiano Okayama at 33.4 percent and probability of draw at 33.3 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Fagiano Okayama (+4) is superior to that of Kyoto Sanga (+2). Kyoto Sanga won 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Roasso Kumamoto on June 21, 2014 with score of 4-1. Fagiano Okayama won 2 and had draw in 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against Yokohama on June 21, 2014 when both teams failed to score.
As on June 27, 2014 Dafabet is providing best betting odds of 2.06 for the win of Kyoto Sanga; Pinnacle is providing best odds of 3.41 for draw and bet 365 is providing 4.00 for win of Fagiano Okayama in this match.