This match between Bolton Wanderers and Nottingham Forest is scheduled for August 16, 2014 at Macron Stadium. In this match Bolton Wanderers with 23rd position will play against Nottingham Forest with 5th position in this championship. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bolton Wanderers to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Bolton Wanderers in this match.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 46 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Bolton Wanderers at 39.1 percent, win of Nottingham Forest at 32.6 percent and probability of draw at 28.3 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Nottingham Forest is superior to that of Bolton Wanderers. Bolton Wanderers won 2, had draw and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Bury on August 13, 2014 with score of 3-2 (E). Nottingham Forest won 4 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Tranmere Rovers on August 13, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on August 15, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.72 for the win of Bolton Wanderers and odds of 2.77 for the win of Nottingham Forest in this match. Bet365 is providing best odds of 3.40 for draw in this match.