This match between Evian TG and Nice is scheduled for May 11, 2014 at Parc des Sports. In this match Evian TG with 17th position will play against Nice with 14th position of in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Evian TG to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Evian TG in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 5 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Evian TG at 40 percent, win of Nice at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Nice (-6) is superior to that of Evian TG (-7). Evian TG won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Reims on May 4, 2014 with score of 1-0. Nice won 1, had draw in 1 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Sochaux on May 4, 2014 with score of 2-0.
As on May 8, 2014 best odds for this match are available as following: 1.869 for the win of Evian TG by Pinnacle, 3.50 for draw by bet365 and 5.00 for the win of Nice by William Hill.