This match between Udinese and Catania is scheduled for April 1, 2014 at Stadio Comunale Friuli. In this match Udinese with 14th position will play against Catania with 20th position in this series. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Udinese to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of Udinese in this match due to their home ground advantage, higher ranking and superior form.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 17 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Udinese at 41.2 percent, win of Catania at 41.2 percent and probability of draw at 17.6 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Catania (-14) is inferior to that of Udinese (-5). Udinese won 2, had draw in 1 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Internazionale on March 28, 2014 when both sides failed to score. Catania had draw in 1and lost 4 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Napoli on March 27, 2014 with score of 4-2.
As on March 31, 2014 Betfair is providing best betting odds for this match as 1.7 for the win of Udinese, 3.7 for draw and 5.0 for the win of Catania in this match.