This match between Morecambe and Cheltenham Town is scheduled for September 6, 2014 at Globe Arena. In this match Morecambe with 3rd position will play against Cheltenham Town with 2nd position in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Morecambe to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting win of Cheltenham Town in this match due to their superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 12 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Morecambe at 25 percent, win of Cheltenham Town at 50 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Cheltenham Town (+4) is superior to that of Morecambe (+3). Morecambe won 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They lost their last match against Tranmere Rovers on August 30, 2014 with score of 2-1. Cheltenham Town won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Hartlepool United on August 30, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on September 2, 2014, Dafabet is providing best odds of 2.45 for the win of Morecambe. Bet365 is providing odds of 3.40 for draw and odds of 2.38 for the win of Cheltenham Town in this match.