This match between Bolton Wanderers and Watford is scheduled for February 22, 2014 at Reebok Stadium. In this match Bolton Wanderers with 19th position will play against Watford with 11th position in this championship. Majority of football betting tips given by various online betting sites are in favor of Bolton Wanderers to win this match. The football betting tips for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Bolton Wanderers in this match due to their home ground advantage.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 15 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of Bolton Wanderers at 53.3 percent, win of Watford at 40 percent and probability of draw at 6.7 percent in this match.
The football betting tips in this article also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Watford (+1) is superior to that of Bolton Wanderers (-7). Bolton Wanderers had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Millwall on February 15, 2014 with score of 1-1. Watford won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently won a match against Middlesbrough on February 15, 2014 with score of 1-0.
As on February 19, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds supporting football betting tips for this match in this article as 2.45 for the win of Bolton Wanderers, 3.25 for draw and 2.8 for the win of Watford in this match.