This match between Swansea City and West Bromwich Albion is scheduled for March 15, 2014 at Liberty Stadium. In this match Swansea City with 14th position will play against West Bromwich Albion with 17th position in this league. Majority of football predictions by various online betting sites are giving odds which seems to favor Swansea City to win this match. The betting prediction of this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, is also suggesting win of Swansea City in this match due to their home ground advantage, superior form and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of 11 matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting football prediction for the win of Swansea City at 63.6 percent, win of West Bromwich Albion at 27.3 percent and probability of draw at 9.1 percent in this match.
The performance chart analysis of both teams suggests that the form of West Bromwich Albion (-7) is inferior to that of Swansea City (-6). Swansea City had draw in 2 and lost 3 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They had a draw in their last match against Crystal Palace on March 2, 2014 with score of 1-1. West Bromwich Albion had draw in 3 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently lost a match against Manchester United on March 8, 2014 with score of 3-0.
As on March 13, 2014 Betfair is providing best odds as per football predictions for this match as 2.05 for the win of Swansea City, 3.25 for draw and 3.7 for the win of West Bromwich Albion in this match.