This match between France and Honduras is scheduled for June 15, 2014 at Estádio José Pinheiro Borda. In this match France will play against Honduras for the World Cup match. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of France to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are also suggesting win of France in this match due to their superior form.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting the win of France at 60 percent, win of Honduras at 15 percent and probability of draw at 25 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Honduras is inferior to that of France. France won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Jamaica on June 9, 2014 with score of 8-0. Honduras won 1, had draw in 2 and lost 2 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They recently had a draw in a match against England on June 8, 2014 when both teams failed to score.
As on June 13, 2014 10Bet is providing best odds for this match as 1.36 for the win France. Pinnacle is providing odds of 5.10 for draw and odds of 13.07 for the win Honduras in this match.