This match between Apollon and Zurich is scheduled for September 18, 2014 at Neo GSP. In this match Apollon with 1st position in group A will play against Zurich with 4th position from the same group in this league. Majority of football betting odds given by various online betting sites are in favor of Apollon to win this match. The football betting odds for this match, based on the data pertaining to both teams, are suggesting also win of Apollon in this match due to their home ground advantage and higher ranking.
The comprehensive study of head to head statistics comprising of matches played between these two teams in the past is suggesting win of Apollon at 40 percent, win of Zurich at 40 percent and probability of draw at 20 percent in this match.
For evaluating the betting odds in this article we have also considered the performance chart analysis of both teams. This analysis shows that the form of Zurich is at par to that of Apollon. Apollon won 3, had draw in 1 and lost 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Ayia Napa on September 13, 2014 with score of 1-0. Zurich won 4 and had draw in 1 out of the last 5 matches played by them. They won their last match against Sion on September 14, 2014 with score of 4-1.
As on September 17, 2014 Pinnacle is providing best betting odds for this match as 2.76 for the win of Apollon and odds of 3.35 for draw in this match. William Hill is providing odds of 2.80 for the win of Zurich in this match.